BEST CAMPING SHOWER BAG
Have you ever gone camping and didn’t have an outside shower available? Being hot, sticky, and covered in bug spray and dirt is no fun when you crawl into a sleeping bag. We’ve moved to a remote cabin in the woods, and our current living situation is somewhat like glorified camping. No bathroom, no running water, and no bathhouse. The camping shower bags and our outdoor shower setup allow us to wash up outside and keep the whole family clean. They are a lifesaver!
WHERE CAN YOU USE A CAMPING SHOWER BAG?
- Pool Area
- Off-Grid Living
MAKE YOUR OUTDOORS EASIER
- The solar shower bag is easy to set up with no assembly required. As long as you have some sunshine, you can take a warm shower.
- If you don’t have sunshine, you can still take a shower but it’s a little chilly unless you use another method to preheat the water before filling.
SUN SHOWER CAMPING SHOWER BAG
- 5 Gallons water storage capacity
- You can shower anywhere
- Came in a nice carrying case for storage when not in use
- Clear Instructions
- Easy to install
- External thermometer
- Water stays warm a couple of hours after you remove it from the sunlight
- Is enough water for two adults to take a complete shower with some leftover
- You can control the water flow by turning the nozzle.