– Durable & Washable: Made from a feather-light polyester fabric, it is tear-resistant, washable and quick-drying, soft and gentle in touch, kind and safe for your skin, and easy to maintain. It will not increase much burden on your head, it is convenient and comfortable to wear.
– Comfortable & Breathable: Mesh is fully breathable, allowing air to flow through. Even in hot weather, it keeps the air flowing and breathing smoothly, without the discomfort of not being able to breathe.
– One Size Fits Most: The Powtegic Balaclava Mesh Mask is thin, but it is smooth and stretchy, and can cover each part of your head and neck, suitable for most people, including men and women, the young and the aged.
– Versatile Usages: The Powtegic Balaclava Mesh Mask is windproof, sunproof and dustproof and is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities, such as military training exercises, running and cycling, and is useful for outdoor sportsmen; it can be worn alone or together with a helmet for double protection of the head.
- Product Name: Powtegic Balaclava Mesh Mask
- Material: Polyester, Steel Mesh
- Dimensions: 27cm*32cm/10.63*12.60in (Spread Out)
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Weight: 3.18Oz/90g
- Color: Army Green, Black, Khaki, Camo Green
PowTegic Balaclava Mesh Mask *1
Why Choose Powtegic Balaclava Mesh Mask?
Tested at 800FPS for impact resistance to offer solid lower face protection and folds up small. This balaclava mesh mask is the thing you need when playing games in the summer heat with its lightweight polyester fabric that won’t weigh down your neck or put off too much moisture on hot days! It also helps keep those sweat stains away by resisting pull-up wear from dirty hands, so quickly drying after use – no more smelly gym bags either! The best part about this product: there’s nothing else out there quite like it.
The PowTegic Balaclava Mesh Mask is a breathable and lightweight mask that can withstand high impacts. It’s made out of durable polyester fabric with mesh inserts, making it perfect for any environment under 700 degrees Fahrenheit or less than 14° F to 107 °F. The one size fits most design and ensures maximum comfort while offering you the flexibility needed in an emergency situation.